Summer Workshop at Lincoln Museum
The National Society Children of the American Revolution trains good citizens, develops leaders and promotes love of the United States of America and its heritage among young people.
The Object of C.A.R.
The object of this Society shall be:
1. To acquire knowledge of American history.
2. To preserve and restore places of historical importance associated with men and women who forwarded American independence.
3. To ascertain the deeds and honor the memories of the men, women and children who rendered service to the cause of the American Revolution.
4. To promote the celebration of patriotic anniversaries.
5. To honor and cherish the flag of the United States of America above every other flag.
6. To love, uphold and extend the principles of American liberty and freedom.